Sunday, July 28, 2013

EDLD 5301 - Week Two Reflection

This week has provided great insight to some excellent examples of action research projects conducted by educators from a variety of sources.  I became inspired to continue with mine because I realized that I have somewhat been doing this informally during the past 20+ years as an educator in some form or fashion anyway!  What a revelation!  I have actively participated in vertical teaming with other educators to discuss strengths, weaknesses, learning styles, group pairing ideas, assessment data, etc. for years and never knew it was really action research in disguise!  I look forward to the continued development of my "official" action research plan and the experiences it will provide me in the next 16 months or so!  Join me on my journey as I post reflections of my progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment